Quick Login

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome to RVA LUG / September RVA LUG Meeting
« Last post by brianslevin on August 26, 2017, 11:53:21 AM »
Join us for the September RVA LUG Meetup, help us finalize our plans for October's RVA Makerfest!

Saturday September 16th from 1 to 430 pm at the Tuckahoe Area Library.

Tuckahoe Library
1901 Starling Dr, Henrico, Virginia 23229

Welcome to RVA LUG / August RVA LUG Meeting - Tuckahoe area library
« Last post by brianslevin on July 21, 2017, 02:17:48 PM »
Join us on Saturday August 19th at the Tuckahoe area library for the next RVA LUG Meeting.  We will be in the downstairs conference room.

1pm to 4pm August 19th
Welcome to RVA LUG / Re: Hello, Just Joined, and a Link to My Flickr
« Last post by JBrown11485 on July 14, 2017, 10:21:17 PM »
First, thank you for the compliments on my builds. Secondly, I am currently in the process of repairing the Town Hall due to damage from a recent move. I do however have a modified Daily Bugle with a Lego Store on the bottom floor if that you'd like to use that, it is a three story modular. I'll take a picture and post it either to my Flickr or the Facebook group, thanks for accepting my request to join by the way. Also I post on Reddit.com/r/lego every so often, my user name there is ManabouttownJoeBrown. I look forward to seeing the display at BrickFair and I'll be sure to introduce myself officially.
« Last post by drdesignz on July 14, 2017, 09:11:16 AM »
Also, I checked out your flickr and see a lot of cool stuff.  Do you have any of it still put together?  We're doing a town/train layout after Brickfair.  That town hall would fit right in.

« Last post by drdesignz on July 13, 2017, 10:30:49 PM »
Okay, cool.  It gets a bit nuts at Brickfair when the general public is there.  But it's still worth the trip.  That's what I did the first time. 
« Last post by JBrown11485 on July 13, 2017, 07:00:43 PM »
I will definitely check out the Facebook Group, and I unfortunately won't be able to attend this upcoming meeting, but will attend ones in the future. And as for Brickfair, I wasn't able to get the time off of work for a full week, still a new employee, so unfortunately I can only attend on Saturday. But I look forward to seeing all of RVALUG's great builds and displays. 
« Last post by drdesignz on July 11, 2017, 04:03:44 PM »
Also, just to be sure you've noticed, our next meeting is this weekend at North Park Branch Library, from 1:00 PM to 4:00.  Hope to see you there.
« Last post by drdesignz on July 11, 2017, 01:18:23 PM »
Great, welcome!  Glad to meet another fan.

I've added you on flickr.  Our Facebook group is where the online discussion mostly occurs, but the forum here is always open as well.

I am attending Brickfair, so I'll see you there.  We'll have several displays.  The largest being the monorail layout.  You shouldn't have any trouble finding me, but I'll shoot you my number to be sure.  I take it you are attending the full five-day convention, not just a few hours on the weekend with the general public, correct?

« Last post by EmanuelN on July 11, 2017, 04:41:52 AM »
Great, welcome!  Glad to meet another fan.

I've added you on flickr.  Our Facebook group is where the online bathmate discussion mostly occurs, but the forum here is always open as well.

Hey J, you have some good pics.
Welcome to RVA LUG / Hello, Just Joined, and a Link to My Flickr
« Last post by JBrown11485 on July 09, 2017, 02:16:43 PM »
Hello,
My Name is Joe Brown and I live in the Richmond Area, just joined RVA LUG online and would love to attend any future meetings and meet other Fans of Lego. I have been a fan of LEGO most of my life, however I went through a period of time where I lost instrest, from age 12-27, but I have emerged from my Dark Ages and have fully embraced being an AFOL. I plan on attending Brickfair VA 2017 up at Dulles Town Center, I hope to meet other fans there. My Favorite theme growing up was Pirates and my all time favorite Minifig is Captain Redbeard, the original, he was very innovative at the time of his release with the peg leg, the hook hand, and the beard printing on the face. Just wanted to introduce myself a little, also, I wanted to showcase some of my MOCs, here is a link to my FLICKR photostream,https://www.flickr.com/photos/128279836@N08/. Thanks for taking a look and I hope to meet you all at future meetings.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10